Abstract Submission Guideline
1. In the template, write over the instructions in italics only.
2. Leave the section names, i.e., Introduction, Data and Method, Result, Conclusion and Keywords intact.
3. Take off Italic from your text
4. Do not include any references in the abstract
5. The length of the abstract, excluding the title, authors and affiliations, should be between 250 and 300 words long.
6. Organisers reserve the right to edit the abstract's language (not the merit).
The Abstract Template has been prepared using some text fragments extracted from the following website: https://www.scribbr.com/dissertation/abstract/. Herewith, their copyrights are acknowledged.
Please click here for Full Paper Submisson template (will be activated)